Friday 4 May 2012

Weekend Delights




Yay! The weekend is finally here! This weekend I have a few fun things planned... Firstly, tomorrow morning Matt and I are planning to go to the Harvest farmers market to taste some delicious local produce and have some yummy breakfast. Then we are finally going to go to have a look at the new milkbar cafe! I'm so excited to check it out! 
Today I spent the day cleaning and re-organising my room and sewing space. It is so nice to have a fresh space to work in! It has inspired me to start making some new clothes for winter... hopefully I'll be able to get started on some new things tomorrow! But as for now it is time to relax in front of the fire with my book (reading The Hunger Games at the moment... SO GOOD!) and a nice cup of tea... Oh I love this time of year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment