This week has been such a busy/hectic week but at the same time it's been quite an exciting one! Here are some things that I have to look forward to at the moment:
- I have just booked flights to Melbourne in November with some good friends! YAY!
- Tomorrow is Saturday which means farmers market and milkbar cafe!
- I have started working on a new and exciting project that seems to be working out well so far!
- I'm hopefully going to attempt making some pretty teacup candles next week with a lovely friend!
- Just started reading the last book of the Hunger Games series and it's so good already!
- Lastly, after a dark, grey day it's finally starting to rain.... oh how I love the rain!