Wednesday 3 April 2013

My Finished Blanket


Over the Easter weekend I finally finished this medallion square crochet blanket that I had been working on for over a year! The pattern is based on an old vintage pattern but I changed it up a bit to make it look like a blanket I saw on-line once. I am really pleased with it, I love the colours and the pattern worked out really well! I have also decided to enter this blanket in the Element Eden Knit Off Competition! Are you entering anything? I would love to see it if you are! You can read about the details here. xx

P.S. I have had a lot of requests for a tutorial of this pattern, if you are interested please let me know and if I have a lot of interest I might give it a go!  

1 comment:

  1. Your blanket is absolutely stunning! I'd love the pattern - if you could find the time/courage to write it out, that is.

    ReplyDelete