Wednesday 19 September 2012

Morning Tea


{Pictures from my instagram @greylace}

While I was at Salamanca Market in Hobart on the weekend I bought some pretty treats from Macarons by Ruby. There were so many different flavours to choose from, but in the end I decided on strawberry, sticky date and pistachio. On Sunday morning I treated myself to one or two for morning tea and couldn't waste the opportunity to take some pictures of the lovely little things! How I wish I could make a perfect macaron! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janelle, You have the most adorable blog ever! I've really been enjoying looking through it and i've just got to follow you! You're the first fellow tasmanian blogger i've come across!
    Thanks for following my blog and i hope you have a fabulous day.
    jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hi Jessica, thanks for stopping by! I love your blog and also got really excited when I saw you were from Tassie! :) It's really ironic though because I'm thinking of starting a degree in interior design next year! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts! xx

      Delete