Monday 3 September 2012

August Snaps

Here are a few snap shots I took on Instagram during the month of August. August has been a good month... I went op-shopping with Matt a lot and found the crocheted blanket, hankies and even that hidden bear tea cup for only $1.50! The days have started to become longer and the pretty blossoms have started to bloom. I also had my birthday in August and so I was very spoilt and had a lot of fun with some of my favourites. If you would like to follow me on instagram, my username is @greylace. 

You may have noticed that I have changed the look and set-out of my blog recently. It is now a lot easier to find topic related posts and there are also links to my etsy shop to make that a little easier to find as well. I'm really loving the new look and hope that you like it too! 

1 comment: