Saturday 2 March 2013

February Snaps







I am continually amazed at how quickly 2013 is flying by... two months have gone already! I'm very happy to say that I really made the most of February. Enjoying the last bit of summer at the beach with friends and relaxing during my last few weeks of freedom (uni has officially started for the year!). Here are a few snaps of what I got up to in February...

1. Collected some good reads for a week away at the beach.
2. Treated myself to a stunning new craft book.
3. Had a very successful op-shopping trip.
4. Was given some amazing vintage lace collars and had a lot of fun attaching them to some of my favourite dresses. 
5. Spent some time filling the pages of my journal.
6. Wore cute summer outfits. 

Feel free to follow me on instagram, just search for the username @greylace. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment