I have been very quiet on Instagram lately, barely managing one photo a week! However, I have a lot planned for February so I am hoping that this will begin to change. Here are just a few snaps of what I have been up to in the month of January...
1. Practised a dress pattern that I created on some amazing vintage fabric.
2. Got to start using my 2013 Frankie diary.
3. Went for some walks and started to appreciate the beauty around me more.
4. Received a bunch of roses from the lovely Matthew.
5. Became inspired and filled a few pages of my pretty fox journal.