Wednesday 29 February 2012

Pretty Projects: Crochet Blanket

Today I thought I'd share some photos that I finally got around to take of my latest crochet project! I started this blanket about four months ago and I am please to say that I am officially over half way! The idea for this blanket came from a photo I found online... but for some reason I couldn't find a pattern similar to the one I wanted anywhere! In the end I used this pattern as a template and changed it a little to make it exactly what I wanted. 




It may seem as if making these same squares over and over again must be repetitive and boring but it totally isn't! It is actually really relaxing and I know the finished product will be so worth it! Hopefully one day I will get around to writing out the pattern so others can use it too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment