Lately I feel as though I haven't been very productive with my time. Now that uni is back in full swing I need to get motivated to work hard and have a positive attitude towards things. This week I am making a list of things to do to help keep me busy and motivated...
- Go for an afternoon walk everyday this week.
- Finish a scarf I started to knit on the weekend.
- clean up my room/work space again...
- Catch up on all of my uni work.
- Do some baking.
- Find a new blog to read.
- Come up with a list of sewing projects to complete by the end of the year.
- Complete some more owl tea cosies.
- Visit some op shops.